RE: Need ABS and check engine help!!!

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@FIUFIJI.com)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 20:44:27 EDT

i've heard from the guys at my local dealership that if you change the tires
to a radical size, the ABS sensor my have some difficulties (to the point
they've had to replace them because they short out).

now, i don't know how accurate this is, and they told me this was the case
on the jacked up daks.

Gabe
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0