RE: MP performance computer 1997

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 00:23:54 EDT

Won't work. Each year's timing and tables are different. You may not think
by much but it's enough to make a difference. A lot of times circuits
change so one pinout one year may be different the following year. One
should never try to interchange PCMs, CTM's, CABS', etc. from different
years unless one is an electronics expert.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD