Re: RE: Totaled

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 02:29:17 EDT

Brian Gonzales wrote:
> I loved my Dakota, but I've heard entirely too many
> sob stories after frame damage. Would any of you consider a new frame on
> an old truck? I didn't.

Absolutly. I would pull every part off my old Dak that was salvageable
and replace only what needed to be replaced. Wich would include the
frame if necessary. Yes - I am that insane. I'm the kind of guy that
likes to fix a broken lawn mower as opposed to throwing it out and
buying a new one.

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow