Re: Totaled

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 08:49:43 EDT

How come i never deals like that??
I bought my motorcycle for right about 3 grand, got smushed within 2 months,
and the ins. still knocked almost 500 bucks off the "value" when they repaid
me...
They never seem to care what i paid for something, they go by whatever it
says in their magical little books... hehe

Anyway, hope you've started shopping around for another Dak, and glad to
know that you are ok.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....