Re: Re: Re: import slayer

From: crm (tb.crm@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 10:32:35 EDT

this may open a can of worms, but here goes:

while i dont think that lurking around the net (or this list) looking for
guestbooks to scribble on is quite mature, why all the vitriol? this person
is obviously looking for a reaction and nothing more. if we go around
thumping our chests and calling the guy out to race and saying we're gonna
log his IP and hunt him down, it only encourages this type of behavior.

i just dont see the point in getting all bent out of shape about it. this
type of thing has happened before and will continue to happen all the time.
best thing to do is just let it slide. no sense in provoking the situation
by making a big deal about it. put a profanity filter on the guestbook if
possible and then simply delete any posts you dont wanna look at.

just my .02

-adam