Re: RE: Hot engine......

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 09:50:24 EDT

>Wow! And yet he comes back year after year to fill it right back
>up with mud - now that's dedication! :-)

-Jon-

>Such a bastard......
>

>The Adam Blaster

Adam,
      Seeing as how I finally got time to review the DML reports from the
first BBQ's and found out how you got your nick name, I have a question
for you. Are you sure Jon doesn't secretly mix concrete in with the mud
before ya'll arrive? I think I read he has a small airstrip and he could
possibly air drop it or get a crop duster in there to spread it .........
LMAO ;)~ I'd really like to try to make it to the next one. I have a 2WD
truck so driving the trails are out for me but I'd be happy to try to
contribute to the photo shots if I can.

Just my $.02 worth,

Ray Irons
Dover, DE