Got my BBQ video!

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 19:49:59 EDT

I'm 17 minutes in already. Ah, the memories. I'm taking note of where
the "action" scenes are as well as some of the highlights within them,
and will post the timestamps when I'm done.

Uh, Jon, I think we outta see about getting a DML VCR. All those shop
airborne particles seem to have affected the one out there in the barn.
  Either that or your VCR's recording isn't agreeing with mine's
playback. I'm having trouble keeping the image really solid, there's a
couple horizontal squiggly bands on it. Or maybe it's because I've got
a 3rd-gen copy (at least for Neil's tape). We'll see how the next
segments go.