Re: Cops N Camaros OT

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 00:39:54 EDT

Punch wrote:
> kinda off th offtopic but, I recently saw a guy pulled over by what we here
> in Canada call a stealth car, usually all black, with black lettering
> (reflective from the side at night), they also have low profile light bars
> (about 1" high on roof), and this particular one had a tweeter bird sunshade
> in the rear window(now that's just nasty)

I can do worse than that. Tuesday I'm sitting in traffic on the way
home and hear a siren in the distance. I'm looking all around but can't
find the police car I know it's coming from. Then I see everyone behind
me splitting apart, and finally spot it.

It was an unmarked beige Caprice with nothing more than a red light
mounted *in the driver's side sun visor* and another in the back window.
  In broad daylight, nearly impossible to see.