Re: Cops N Camaros OT

From: Jeff Trithart (homesteadworkshop@shaw.ca)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 00:54:24 EDT

Our local RCMP detachment has a 2wd club cab chevy S-10 in it's fleet that
runs a 425 hp Vortech blown LT-1 in it. Truck is as stock looking as they
get except for the 17 inch rally wheel/ rubber combo on all corners. They
seized the truck in a drug raid and decided to use it as a highway
interceptor. Everyone steers clear of the baby blue S truck with the tinted
windows!!!!