Re: Funny thing

From: Valentin Garcia (valentingar@msn.com)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 01:41:42 EDT

I got one better, Here in Houston there are TONS of 4x4's that have the 22
inch wheels with a bodylift, but there's always that one special indvidual
(actualy, tons of them too) that will have a 4x4 (Z-71, Avalanche) dropped
to about an inch off the floor with the 22 inch wheels (and they never get
dirty).