Re: Cops N Camaros OT

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 19:25:57 EDT

I just saw a guy today who had been pulled over by an all white Crown Vic.
No markings, no light bar and only one small antenna on the trunk. But, he
had red and blue strobes mounted in the grill. Now that's sneaky!

John

<snip>
kinda off th offtopic but, I recently saw a guy pulled over by what we here
in Canada call a stealth car, usually all black, with black lettering
(reflective from the side at night), they also have low profile light bars
(about 1" high on roof), and this particular one had a tweeter bird sunshade
in the rear window(now that's just nasty)
<unsnip>