Cops N Camaros OT

From: Casey Aldridge (caldridge@cox.net)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 01:24:59 EDT

Just thought I would add my $.02 to this thread since I am a police
vehicle nut. The model of camaro you are speaking of is called a B4C,
which is the option package for police spec camaro. I currently own a
94 Caprice 9C1, which is the police spec caprice. In a couple of weeks
I'll be picking up a '97 Camaro B4C that was an Oregon State police
Highway Patrol unit. These cars are really cool because they look like
a base model V6 camaro, but have a Z28 drivetrain. All Z28 and SS's have
black roof's, while the V6's can be had with a body color roof. Kinda
cool, just thought I'd pitch in. Later

Casey Aldridge
Tempe, AZ
'97 Dakota S/C V6 Hotchkis'd
'94 Caprice 9C1 4DR HOT ROD (14.75/92.8)
'97 Camaro B4C Soon to be mine!