Re: RE: Got my BBQ video!

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Aug 04 2002 - 13:50:27 EDT

Neil W. Bellenger wrote:

> [...]

For sure Neil, I was very happy with the footage that was shot this
year. I saw things on the tape that I didn't know were there... hmmm -
I seem to recall SOMEONE saying he was 95% sure I would get stuck on my
first mud pit run?? hmmm heheh

I'm going to bring my camcorder next time. I have a couple ideas for
how to mount it to the truck.

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow