Gibson vs. flowmaster

From: Entropy Engineering Motorsports (entropyengineering@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Aug 04 2002 - 15:22:00 EDT

Hey all, I've been off the list for the last year or so, but its good to
be back. I've got a quick exhaust question for everyone. I've used a
flowmaster cat back on my Dakota and really like it. I also have a 2002
jeep G.C. with the same 4.7L as my truck. Flowmaster doesn't have a cat
back for the jeep but Gibson does have one that's comparably priced. Do
any of you with 4.7L daks know how the Gibson compares with flowmaster?
I'm particurally interested in mileage increases, power and sound. I
really like the tone of the 50 series flowmaster in the dak kit.

Thanks,
Jon

P.S. sorry if this is off topic, but no one seems to know 4.7L stuff
better than Dakota guys..