Re: Re: RE: RE: which pushrods

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 10:33:53 EDT

Crower 1.7s, without a rev kit (below 5500 rpm applications) can run the stock pushrods. If you plan on going above 5500 rpm, or want some piece of mind re: not popping a rocker off the top of the valve-- run the crower rev kit (longer pushrods, and guideplates).

I only sell Crower-- plus use Crower myself.

Sam