Re: It gets even better :)

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 10:31:59 EDT

Be happy with 16 mpg, as you won't get any better than that driving 70-75 mph or more with your RT. How many miles on your truck?? They get better mileage after 4-5k miles.

Best I can get on the highway = 16.5 mpg, not bad considering all the engine mods I have. Too bad city is in the 12.5 mpg range.

Sam
'00 RT
285 rwhp & 325 ft.lbs.
14.18 @ 98 mph