Re: Long term storage questions

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 15:31:41 EDT

In a message dated 8/5/2002 3:26:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ded74@yahoo.com
writes:

<<<Besides that, I let her sit last month while I was out of town, and she
didn't like it all, had mild flat spots on the tires (they were fine after
driving for a while), and she was sluggish for the first day of driving.
Thanks guys.>>>

Put it up on blocks
Fill The Tank With Gas And Add Gas Stabilizer
Put the battery on a trickle charger
Put A Cover Over It, even if it's in a garage

I wouldn't worry about draining the other fluids. I would however, change
the oil when you get back.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92's, a few toys
'80 D150, 4x2, SB, 400 big block, 727, 3.55 9.25 Sure Grip