93 Dakota Club Cab V8 For Sale

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 20:06:24 EDT

Well guys the time has come to bid farewell to an
old buddy. I no longer have the time or room for
the truck so I figured I would offer it here
before I threw it on Ebay. Some of you guys have
seen his truck before and can verify the
impeccable condition of the truck. It was also in
the show field at Mopar Nats in 2000, and at the
last Ohio DML Meet.

1993 Dodge Dakota Club Cab, 318 engine, auto
trans. Black exterior, grey interior. Truck was
repainted a few years ago, and is nearly perfect.
Custom "Super Dak" stripe on the rear. This is
one of the cleanest 93's that you will find. It
currently has 63K miles and I am the original
owner. Accessories include Tonneau Cover (snap
style), class 3 hitch, Viper alarm system. 15"
Boyd Wheels, with like new BF Goodrich tires.
Truck has a 3.55 Sure Grip rear.

Mods include: MP Camshaft, MP Valve Covers,
Thorley Headers with a 3" Gibson Exhaust, MP
Computer, Jacobs Ignition (needs hooked back up
currently using stock one), Ford MotorSport 19LB
Injectors, K&N Open Element Air Cleaner. Short
Block was replaced about 30K miles ago under
warranty. This truck has been babied since new
and has only been driven in one winter (the first
one in 93. Always garaged. I have put only about
2K miles in the last 3-4 years. I just drove this
truck to PA a few weeks ago and it ran nice and
got 21 MPG.

The only problem that I have with the truck is
that everyone once in a while it will idle rough
and throw a code 27 for a little while and then a
few minutes later it is fine. I replaced the fuel
injectors thinking that was it, but is was not,
and just replaced the O2 senser. It seemed to
help but every once in a while it idles rough
again. It has ALWAYS started even when running
rough, and has NEVER even stalled, just something
dumb I would imagine.

Nevertheless, I am selling this truck with all
the mods for $6000 Firm, which is priced under
Book for a stock truck. I have most every receipt
for it since new and have most stock parts too
(exhaust manifolds, stock air cleaner, valve
covers, ect.)

I have a few pictures that I could email you now,
but will not have my Digital Camera back until
the weekend. Car is located about 45 minutes
North Of Columbus Ohio. Email me
Bad93Dakota@yahoo.com if intersted. I am planning
on putting it on Ebay after the weekend.

Thanks

Tom