Re: Re: RE: Long term storage questions

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 08:47:25 EDT

Dave,
      If I'm not being too nosy, where are you going and why? I know I used
to get a little apprehensive when I got deployed about leaving my vehicles
sit for an extended period of time. You don't have a good friend that you'd
trust to take care of your truck while you're gone? How about a fellow
DML'er, someone who understands how most of us feel about or trucks? I'd
offer, but I don't have anyplace to keep it insode out of the weather.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE