Re:It gets even better :)

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 11:14:48 EDT

Nospiratus,

Just got back from Chicago and Wisconsin, boy what a
couple of nice cities to play in. I've got to admit, I won't
miss the freeway traffic in downtown Chicago Friday,
at 12 midnight. The 55 mph speed limit is a joke. ;)
The Wendy's and Burger Kings over the freeway was a real
Shocker to see. ;) I drove the wife's Yukon, the Dakota stayed
home, safe, in the garage. BTW, the Yukon got 20.8 mpg. The
sucker goes down the freeway at 70 mph, turning only 1900 rpms.

George

P.S. If I ever take the Dakota to Chicago, I'll take the toll routes.

From: Nospiratus@aol.com
Subject: Re: DML: It gets even better :)

I was doing 90mph most of the way through Wisconsin on my way back to
Chicago
and since WI doesn't put the 10% ethanol I was able to get a mind blowing
18.2 mph at 90 and sometimes when I was slower I even hit the 19 mark
!!!!!!!!! I'm sure the new shaker hood helped but man what a difference. I'm
letting every last ounce of that gas drain before I fill itm up with the
Junk
gas here in chicago.