It gets even better :)

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 09:05:22 EDT

I had heard that a more free flowing exhaust can improve gas mileage, but I
didn't realize it would be this good. I didn't calculate it on the way
down, but on my way home from VA this weekend, I got 16.1mpg with the a/c
going the whole way (and that was without using the cruise, driving fairly
aggressively). Before my new exhaust I was getting in the 15mpg range with
the air off. Once it cools off a bit, I'm really interested to see what
I'll get with the air off. Ahhh, nothing like waking up the neighbors and
saving gas doing it :P

--
Dave
Bensalem, PA