RE: oil pressure high and tranny clunking into gear

From: Art DiRamio (ADiRamio@opensolutions.com)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 08:27:42 EDT

My oil pressure sits at the same mark as yours since the day I drove it off
the lot. When driving, the pressure is always there. When idling, it comes
down, then goes right back up there.

I actually took it back the day after I got it and pointed it out to the
service guys, and they said everything was fine.

Art DiRamio
'01 Patriot Blue QC Sport+ Auto HD 4X4
4.7L 3.55s Penda soft tonneau
'97 Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 1500