Re: Tire Size question

From: News (Roadkill47@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 18:41:04 EDT

Thanks for the responses. I actually found my own anwer today....

http://www.jeeptech.com/javaAps/conv.html

This website converts MM measurements to Inches. But the downside is that
it's a jeep page... The upside is that I found the tires that I was looking
at on E-bay is just a tiny bit larger than what I have now already on 15"
rims. It saved me some money!

Chris
'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 Amethyst

jon@jonsteiger.com -----.