Re: 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 (Ram 500 Update)

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 08:37:25 EDT

I agree with you, Jim. I think it's a test mule. I do like the idea of
shaving weight off the concept model's 5000 lb projected weight,
though. I don't foresee many of these trucks hauling more than a$$.
If that were the final version, I'd think a lot more before I bought it.
Richard in SA

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002 17:43:07 -0500 "Jim Miller WB5OXQ"
<wb5oxq@clearsource.net> writes:

> This sure doesn't look remotely like the concept models. This looks
> like a
> stock ram slt with the srt hood and dual exhaust with a rear bumper
> not a
> roll pan and no bed cover with spoiler. Through the front grill you
> cannot
> see the 2 K&N cones that are used on the intake on the real srt-10.
> Something don't smell right here to me!
> Jim in Waco.
> Subject: Re: DML: 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 (Ram 500 Update)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!