Re: Centerforce Clutch

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 14:13:11 EDT

hey george,
I have one in my 95. but since i bought it from sam already in there i
don't know what difference it made. seems to work well. i think he said
centerforce II. he said it is rated for 400+hp. so i don't know which one
it is... works well for me... just need that short throw shifter now...
mike

>From: GSWillhite <GSWillhite@ualr.edu>
>To: DML <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
>Subject: DML: Centerforce Clutch
>Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 09:55:15 -0500
>

>Are there any DML'ers running a Centerforce type clutch? I'm considering
>installing one or a dual friction type. Any opinions, experience with
>these?
>I'll check the archives as well, thanks!
>
>George

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed