RE: Centerforce Clutch

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 20:16:11 EDT

The Dual-Friction is a bit too much for the average street use (even
modified) truck. Use the Centerforce-II...works well behind a
Supercharged/Nitroused V6 (and doesn't slip). ;)

I had the Dual-Friction on my old BB Chevy and it was pretty harsh on
the flywheel...and the foot (Borg-Beck style pressure plate though).

- Bernd