Re: Poor Mileage

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Sun Aug 11 2002 - 14:01:43 EDT

Let me ask you this.... If I only was there to have some trim on the dash
fixed and they flashed my computer due to a recall (never found one listed
but i'm no expert) what could they have messed up? I am just trying to get
to the bottom of this and see what is wrong. I mean I mayber did jump the
gun but I didn;t go yelling and screaming throgh the dealership ( i know
better you get more done by being professional) and I never threatened then
in any way. I don;t feel it's right the way they handled it. If they did it
fine, but at least look into the problem instead of starting a big blow off
job. Enough of the personal side now for the technical side. What do you
think they could have done? Not expecting you to have answers but if you
work in that part of the dealer you may have an idea form the 4.7 in the
cheerokes.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+ 4.7