RE: Poor Mileage

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Aug 11 2002 - 15:15:37 EDT

Jeff,

If they did an update, there should be a tag either by the PCM, on the
PCM, or somewhere in the engine compartment with the words "Authorized
Software Update" on it. This will have the part number and info needed
to track the "flash update"...and what they did.

There's more than one for the '01+ models.

- Bernd