Re: Centerforce Clutch

From: gswillhite@ualr.edu
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 01:24:49 EDT

Rich, Mike, Bernd, Larry, Doug, Centerforce II it is!

Thanks again guys, really appreciate the response.

George

From: "Wisotzkey, Rich" <Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com>wrote:
George,
I'm running a C-force-II. Takes about twice the pedal pressure, but when it
engages, you're gone! No complaints.
Rich - Ashburn, VA

From: "mike kulczycki" <dakota1994@hotmail.com>
hey george,
I have one in my 95. but since i bought it from sam already in there i
don't know what difference it made. seems to work well. i think he said
centerforce II. he said it is rated for 400+hp. so i don't know which one
it is... works well for me... just need that short throw shifter now...
mike

From: LarryH1019@aol.com
Subject: Re: DML: RE: Centerforce Clutch

George,

I have a Center Force II in a 98 Dakota, 5.2.

I have been very happy with it. It actually reduced significantly my pedal
pressure. It also hold a lot better than the stock one it replaced.

Very worthwhile upgrade, IMHO.

Larry

From: "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net>
Subject: DML: RE: Centerforce Clutch

The Dual-Friction is a bit too much for the average street use (even
modified) truck. Use the Centerforce-II...works well behind a
Supercharged/Nitroused V6 (and doesn't slip). ;)

I had the Dual-Friction on my old BB Chevy and it was pretty harsh on
the flywheel...and the foot (Borg-Beck style pressure plate though).

- - Bernd

From: "Doug Myers" <doug.myers2@verizon.net>

I've had one in for a couple years now. Great clutch!

Doug Myers