RE: Poor Mileage

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 09:18:07 EDT

OK, it looks as though the other numbers are not the other part numbers.
Here is the one that's there. 56040283AF the other numbers are change
authorizations 25-001-01, 18-001-01. These are probably nothing. I know
when I looked a good while back that there used to be a listing for
several part numbers but I guess the last time I had this done they
replaced the sticker.

Jeff Durling
Systems Administrator
(954) 741-9742