Mopar Nats Rocked!!!

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 09:34:20 EDT

Got back late last night, unfortunately I couldn't stay for the street class
eliminations (can't wait to hear how everyone did). It was great to get to
meet some DMLer's finally, good folks (but I already knew that). It was
good to get some more practice on a track, and I learned a lot about bracket
racing. Brice Rd was a blast, haven't gone cruising since high school, and
even then it was nothing compared to this :) Had myself and another R/T
that went there with me from Jersey doing side by side burnouts four times
in a row, wish we could have gotten pictures of that :)

--
Dave
Bensalem, PA