RE: Mopar Nats Rocked!!!

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 10:44:49 EDT

Dave, I have to say I had a blast too!...as well as James. We had a lot of
fun cruising four very nice Dak's and of course intimidating the cops... :)
I also wanted to say that I was glad to finally meet some owners of an R/T
Dark that didn't have the nose so high in the air. You guys were very
cool...sorry you didn't get to see the polished wheel in person...maybe next
year??????? or maybe Carlisle?

Tim Althoff
http://www.yllwdkta.com