Bernd, Flowkooler continued..

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 09:52:02 EDT

Hey Bernd,
I am sorry I took off out of town just after I told you about my
Flowkooler, but I have just returned.
As a matter of maintenance, I was changing out all my hoses and decided
to go ahead and replace the water pump, and thermostat while I was at
it, both items that I bought from you. While I had it apart, I flushed
out the radiator and gently flushed out the block.
Since I have done that, I have noticed that my engine heats up if it is
sitting still which it never did before with the stock waterpump. I
already had a 180 degree t-stat in it though I replaced it as well. I
did not allow it to "peg" , as the temp climbed while I was sitting in a
drive through line, I turned off the a/c, rolled down the windows and
blew the heater, needless to say, I nearly roasted since it was 95
degrees in Atlanta that day.
Just my experience with the Flowkooler. Like I said, mine does not run
cooler, it runs hotter since I installed that waterpump, and yes, my
thermostat is installed the right way.
Rascal