Re: Poor Mileage

From: Tubamirbls@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 10:23:44 EDT

Hi Jeff
     Your story is rather like a horror movie. It seems to me you've tried
everything including factory prescribed methods for seeking redress of
"problems", all to no avail. The dealer I bought my truck from and to whom
I've gone for warranty service (otherwise I do all my own normal maintenance)
is a "5-Star" dealership, the only Chrysler agency within about 50mi of my
house. He's not the closest Dodge or other Chrysler product agency but I
feel it has paid off to deal with him as I never, for instance in your case,
have been turned away and refused investigation right in the service
driveway. But then my truck has been almost problem-free for all its 45k mi
to date. Wonder which day of the week it was assembled? Must have been the
varsity team on the line too. Maybe your only recourse at this stage is to
sell this truck and try another?? You have my sympathy, man.

Paul Sahlin