RE: Poor Mileage

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 11:17:10 EDT

I have been thinking of that lately. I would hate to do it because I
really do like the truck. Besides the engine trouble everything else
that has been a problem has been solved. Right now I'm working with
another dealer (been her before) and they are actually trying to fix it.
I would like another dodge truck but at this point I don't think I would
have the confidence to purchase one. I was supposed to be selling my '96
to my father as a truck for his cabin in NC but he decided that he needs
a 4x4 there so I always have that. The truck runs like a champ. Attn.
Jon I have your stuff but I need to see if I'm going to get rid of my
truck. It's boxed here and ready to go though so please give me some
time. Sorry about that. If you need plans for having the spacers fabbed
up I have a set.

Jeff Durling
Systems Administrator
(954) 741-9742