RE: Re: RE: Mopar Nats Rocked!!!

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 15:52:54 EDT

That was one thing that stood out when I talked to James as well...It's nice
to see how nice your two were...Saturday when my girlfriend and I were
cruising Brice one of the R/T owner's wives yelled at me that my truck was a
generic V6...funny b/c I did a huge burnout...Latter I found out from
someone else that his R/T is about a POS. His best time was 16.1 funny b/c
my best was 16.8 and that was with terrible light and the hottest/Humid day!
I know my truck will run 16.5 or 16.6

oh, I'll keep you guys informed...you can also check out my website to see
the progress...hopefully next year I'll have some more mods...