Re: RE: Re: RE: Mopar Nats Rocked!!!

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 09:13:19 EDT

Unfortunately, due to all the safety precautions that we have these days,
natural selection no longer takes place, cause if you ask me the gene pool
could definitely use a lil chlorine :P There's just no need for that sort
of stuff, but I guess ppl like that will always be out there, we'll just
have to keep shutting them up with nice big clouds of smoke :) My mods are
gonna stop here pretty soon, and my baby will be in storage for a while, but
when I get back in the spring, it's on. I need to get off my butt and make
my website, one of these days. Oh, btw, those leather seats are awesome,
gotta get me a set :)

--
Dave
Bensalem, PA

""Tim Althoff"" <talthoff@yllwdkta.com> wrote in message news:000001c24239$da2322a0$6400a8c0@computer... > > That was one thing that stood out when I talked to James as well...It's nice > to see how nice your two were...Saturday when my girlfriend and I were > cruising Brice one of the R/T owner's wives yelled at me that my truck was a > generic V6...funny b/c I did a huge burnout...Latter I found out from > someone else that his R/T is about a POS. His best time was 16.1 funny b/c > my best was 16.8 and that was with terrible light and the hottest/Humid day! > I know my truck will run 16.5 or 16.6 > > oh, I'll keep you guys informed...you can also check out my website to see > the progress...hopefully next year I'll have some more mods... > > -----Original Message----- > From: owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net > [mailto:owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net]On Behalf Of Dave > Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 1:04 PM > To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net > Subject: DML: Re: RE: Mopar Nats Rocked!!! > > > > I know what you mean Tim, unfortunately I've met some of those ppl myself, > who look down on other Dakotas, doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe it's > because I started with the DML when I had my '93, but I like all Dakotas, I > just think they're an awesome truck, whether it's a GenII or GenIII, 4x2 or > 4x4, doesn't matter, love 'em all. I'll wave to other Dak owners on the > road, and most of them just look at me like I'm crazy, but every now and > again I'll pass someone that's on the same wavelength. Did you see that > huge GenII 4x4 on Brice with the solid axle conversion, had to be running > 36's or 38's, that thing was sweet. It was really nice to see that many > Dakotas running around. Hopefully I'll make both Carlisle and the Nats > again next year, if you get those wheels finished before them you'll have to > post some pics for us. > > -- > Dave > Bensalem, PA > '02 R/T RC Flame Red > > > > ""Tim Althoff"" <talthoff@yllwdkta.com> wrote in message > news:000201c2420e$d11fe920$6400a8c0@computer... > > > > Dave, I have to say I had a blast too!...as well as James. We had a lot > of > > fun cruising four very nice Dak's and of course intimidating the cops... > :) > > I also wanted to say that I was glad to finally meet some owners of an R/T > > Dark that didn't have the nose so high in the air. You guys were very > > cool...sorry you didn't get to see the polished wheel in person...maybe > next > > year??????? or maybe Carlisle? > > > > Tim Althoff > > http://www.yllwdkta.com > > > > -----Original Message----- > > From: owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net > > [mailto:owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net]On Behalf Of Dave > > Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 9:34 AM > > To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net > > Subject: DML: Mopar Nats Rocked!!! > > > > > > > > Got back late last night, unfortunately I couldn't stay for the street > class > > eliminations (can't wait to hear how everyone did). It was great to get > to > > meet some DMLer's finally, good folks (but I already knew that). It was > > good to get some more practice on a track, and I learned a lot about > bracket > > racing. Brice Rd was a blast, haven't gone cruising since high school, > and > > even then it was nothing compared to this :) Had myself and another R/T > > that went there with me from Jersey doing side by side burnouts four times > > in a row, wish we could have gotten pictures of that :) > > > > -- > > Dave > > Bensalem, PA > > '02 R/T RC Flame Red > > > > >