re:Re: Vibration in rear gears???

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 19:46:27 EDT

Maybe there isn't enough modifier in it. I had a shop service my LSD one
time and I got the chattering shortly thereafter. The rear end hopped
around corners too.
I added more smelly additive and fixed it. The Mopar Friction Modifier or
whatever is in Quaker State works for me.

The clutches only work when you are going around a corner i.e. wheels are
rotating at different speeds.
Maybe they rotate differently turning left.

Victor Williams / Marietta GA
'95 DAK CC, 318 , 5 sp lsd,K&N dropin,Jacobs Ign,Jardine catback. 226k
miles..