But, what if... was:V8 Throttle Body-Another Question

From: SCalHOTROD@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 21:50:19 EDT

OK guys, I'm convinced that getting a throttle body is a good idea, but I
have another question.

My credit card company just offered me 0% interest for a year so I have
decied to take the Supercharger plunge.

Will the TB still be a good investment or should I just stick with the S/C?

I am considering a centrifugal type in 4 lb range. Just enough for some
"oomph" and still run pump gas (91 octane).

Oh, any recommendations on S/C's and where I can get the best deal?

Chris
Santa Clara, CA