Re: But, what if... was:V8 Throttle Body-Another Question

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 02:26:32 EDT

Dude, That 0% may sound nice, but I would really look at the offer before
you took that plunge. I went for one of those promos a few years ago, and
it landed me in a REALLY bad situation..

I will never touch a credit card agian. Even debit cards scare me. Once
you get trapped into those, you wind up in a very scarry place.

E-mail me off-list for more details.

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)
ragingquad@yahoo.com (personal)
**Also Webmaster For**
http://garyhedlin.com
http://socaldakota.com
http://scsilverdak.com
http://assistivetechnologies.com
...And Many More!

<SCalHOTROD@aol.com> wrote in message news:103.19b8b9cb.2a89bfdb@aol.com...

> OK guys, I'm convinced that getting a throttle body is a good idea, but I
> have another question.
>
> My credit card company just offered me 0% interest for a year so I have
> decied to take the Supercharger plunge.
>
> Will the TB still be a good investment or should I just stick with the
S/C?