RE: Congratulations to Ray Block at the Nats!

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 10:23:09 EDT

At 10:06 AM 8/13/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Thanks guys! Wish you could have stayed for the winner's circle
>celebration. Lot's of partying going on, especially with another local
>racer (brother of the woman who bought my Challenger) having just
>won the Pro ET class! We also got to take down all the Mopar
>banners we wanted.:-) Wish now I'd gotten one for each of you
>but guess I just wasn't thinking at the time. Sorry... Ray

Hey, after racing in two classes and winning both in that heat,
I was wondering how you could still walk :-)

Dave and I would have loved to stay but we were both completely
bagged :-) Dave from the medication he has to take and me from
just plain old age :-) My BDay is today and I can now apply for
Old Age Security to go along with my Canada Pension Plan.
Do I see a Hughes cam in the future :-)

Just glad to be there to witness it. I did drain my battery giving
you the victory honk though :-) Congrats again.

Bob