Re: Seat Question

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 10:24:33 EDT

Hey Gary... I spoke with you last night re Rockers... Still getting a price together.

I am selling the seats out of my 2000 RT... Dark grey color. Have 2 items on the seats (material near the driver's side hinge is starting to seperate at the hinge-- can be sew together-- just haven't done it-- also on the back of the seat, in the middle at the base, there's a small hole where it rubbed against my speaker box (regular cab here).

Other than that-- the seats are perfect-- no stains, nada. The passenger side seat only gets my son's car seat in it.. So, it's basically new.

I wanted $300-325 for the pair + shipping.

Sam