Re: Trouble Code

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 19:34:32 EDT

> I was pulling onto the turnpike and some
> crackhead wouldn't merge to the passing lane to let me on
Hate to tell you this, no offense, but it is your responsibilty to merge
into traffic. The people on the highway do not yield to you, rather you
yield to them. They are already on the road, you are merging into traffic.
It always amazes me how people think the people on the highway must yield to
someone who isn't.
What really amazes me is the people in the right lane who, in order to let
someone on the highway, cut off cars in the next lane doing so.
No rant, no bashing, just a little info and a bit of a humorous observation.

Jon
STL MO