Re: Trouble Code

From: Mike Meyerhoff (mike@mypants.org)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 19:59:47 EDT

I agree. Us St Louis people know how to drive. I moved to KC and am always
amazed by horrible lane usage I see daily. The "slow" lane is always the
fastest way to get around in KC. People will routinely merge off and onramp
by pulling through the "slow" lane right into the "fast" lane, causing
everybody to have to slow down for them. Its funny sometimes out here.

mm