Gauge pod

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 21:20:49 EDT

Hey all, I just ordered a direct fit 3 guage replacement pillar pod today
and will not be needing my old one. It started out designed for an 95-99
Eclipse, but when I traded it in I kept it. I reshaped it using a heatgun to
fit the Dak. It is not a perfect looking peice, but does look damn good for
not being made for the Dak. If anyone wants it, just trade me your stock
97-99 light grey pillar and pay shipping. It holds 3 Gauges and is 99% the
same color as the light grey interior.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed