RE: Stop the streaks!

From: Ray (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 22:12:13 EDT

I must be missing something here. I don't understand why anyone would pay
the money for packaged glass cleaner when for next to nothing you can mix
household ammonia and water and have streak-free windows. If you have
aftermarket tinted windows replace the ammonia with white vinegar.

I pour a little in a small bucket, add warm water, apply with a wash cloth
and dry with a hand towel. How much simpler/cheaper can it get?:-)

Ray