Re: (was) Stop the streaks! (now) Truck still dirty

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 06:13:01 EDT

I got a suggestion for the Steiger QuickSet Concrete, Hammer and Chisel
brand cleaner from Arm and Hammer, LOL. Seriously though, I found something
that works great for the dash and instrument cluster. Have ya'll seen the
ads on TV for Swiffer? It's a dry broom with a disposable cloth. I use one
of those cloths to dust the inside of my truck, apply some plain ole lemon
Pledge furniture polish to a clean cotton cloth and wipe everything down.
good to go. I used to used Amorall on the dash of my old truck and when it
baked in the Louisiana summer, I found the dash cracked to $hit. Just my
$.02 worth,

Ray Irons
Dover, DE