(was) Stop the streaks! (now) Truck still dirty

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 00:07:27 EDT

andy levy wrote:

> And how does that combination do against really nasty bugs & crud?
> Remember I'm still fighting Steigermud (yes, still on my windshield! it
> won't come off!)

LOL Andy - I still have Steiger QuickSet Concrete(tm) all over the
truck's body. There is a nice residue on the rubber window molding and
trim. I also noticed I have a few nice vertical scratches in my drivers
side window. I guess some grit got in there when I was rolling the
window up and down and gouged it. >:-\

I really need to give the truck a good washing.

As for cleaning glass - I bought the armorall 3 pack deal. One canister
of glass cleaner wipes, one of interior cleaner wipes, and one of
intterior shine/protect wipes. Seemes to work well. Only gripes were
that you had to go back with paper towls for the glass cleaner because
they were real wet. And the interior cleaner wipes seemed to leave lint.

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow