Re: RE: Stop the streaks!

From: Donald Mallett (mallett@prepaidlegal.com)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 09:58:42 EDT

In article <92692E14DF73564A893594D5A313295F1C7EA6@mail_srv> ,
keng@novadigm.com (Kenneth Eng) wrote:

> I use Invisible Glass with newspapers. Works great for me.

As far as cleaning inside of the windows. The windshiled I use any glass
cleaner and news papers. The trick is going over it a 2nd time with a clean
section of news paper before those "streaks" dry. I have after marked window
tint on the other windows and use a towel and rewipe before the "streaks"
dry,

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/