RE: I Need A Part..........

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 10:45:48 EDT

Ed, are you talking about the rubber baffled hose that connects to the
plastic building in the middle of the intake then has another hose that
goes to the tb? If so I believe it's the same hose for both places. I
would see if they have a listing for that piece. I'll also go out and
look at mine if I remember correctly there is a part number imprinted on
the hose. Let me know if that's the right one.

Jeff Durling
Systems Administrator
(954) 741-9742
jdurling@wdci-telecom.com